If you need help following instructions or if you're stuck at some step and something has gone wrong there are several ways to get help from the CyanogenMod users and developers community.
First, carefully re-read and review all applicable instructions and make sure you didn't do something wrong or out of sequence. Many of these instructions involve long commands, and just one wrong character will mess the whole thing up. Additionally, You can also check the Troubleshooting page for additional information.
If you continue to have issues, ask the community for help. Your resources for help include:
- CyanogenMod Wiki — for searching & contributing documentation; registration is required to contribute.
- CyanogenMod IRC channel on Freenode — for immediate chat, one-on-one assistance; registration is required (see Nick Setup or you will not be able to enter).
- CyanogenMod Forum — a forum dedicated to CyanogenMod builds and other related stuff; registration is required to post.
- RootzWiki — a popular forum for Android devices; registration is required to post.
- xda-developers — a hugely popular forum for Android & Windows Mobile devices; registration is required to post.
Although most community members are happy to provide advice and help, please remember most people volunteer their personal time and effort in doing so. Observing patience and courtesy goes a long way.